Foster City, CA • Full-time Project Manager, Experience
Project Manager, Experience
ExperienceApply for this position
Zoox's Experience Team works across the organization to define and champion the “Human Experience." We embrace a human-centered design process that is collaborative, data-driven, and iterative. We are growing a team of exceptional people to help invent and design unique solutions.
If you are a detail-oriented project manager excited about championing design, if you care about the impact of technology in our society, if you can't stop thinking about how to help improve people's lives, and you want to bring to life some of the most exciting design challenges of our times to inspire and enable a better future, get in touch!
- Establish a strong project management culture and discipline in the team
- Align cross-functional stakeholders and build trust across all teams at Zoox
- Ensure every team understands what they need to deliver at all times
- Identify short and long-term resource and planning milestones of a program
- Schedule and drive project timelines from start to completion
- Ensure problems are transparent and risks are identified and proactively ensure that risk-mitigating actions are on-going
- Organize and keep up-to-date documentation and project artifacts
- Identify and communicate all dependencies and stakeholders
- Champion a customer-centric culture and design across the organization
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of project management experience with exposure to the full product development lifecycle
- Ability to lead with empathy and an expert in soft-skills
- Experience with both physical and digital products
- Passion for exploring emerging technologies and making a positive impact on customers’ lives through your work
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to proactively identify opportunities to iteratively improve processes
- Ability to adapt to constant change and find creative solutions
- Demonstrated proficiency with program and project management tools (JIRA, Asana, Gantt)
- An ability to keep the big picture in focus and to provide clear, well-structured, and concise communications tailored to each appropriate audience
- Master’s degree
- Consumer product and service, vehicle or autonomous transportation experience
- Experience working in a highly ambiguous problem space
- Experience working with Design, Research, Product and Prototyping teams
- Keen understanding of human-centered design, execution, and delivery processes
Employees working in this position will be required to have received a single dose of the J&J/Janssen COVID-19 vaccine OR have completed the two-dose Pfizer or Moderna vaccine series. In addition, employees will be required to receive a COVID-19 booster vaccine within two months of becoming eligible for the booster vaccine.
Employees will be required to show proof of vaccination status upon receipt of a conditional offer of employment. That offer of employment will be conditioned upon, among other things, an Applicant’s ability to show proof of vaccination status. Please note the Company provides reasonable accommodations in accordance with applicable state, federal, and local laws.
Zoox is developing the first ground-up, fully autonomous vehicle fleet and the supporting ecosystem required to bring this technology to market. Sitting at the intersection of robotics, machine learning, and design, Zoox aims to provide the next generation of mobility-as-a-service in urban environments. We’re looking for top talent that shares our passion and wants to be part of a fast-moving and highly execution-oriented team.
A Final Note:
You do not need to match every listed expectation to apply for this position. Here at Zoox, we know that diverse perspectives foster the innovation we need to be successful, and we are committed to building a team that encompasses a variety of backgrounds, experiences, and skills.
Copyright Zoox, Inc. 2021. All Rights Reserved.